Thursday, July 8, 2010

Not Entirely Book Related...

...But a little book related.

We recently got four little baby chicks... and here's the book-related part... We've named them after my top four favorite books! ;)

I would like you to meet:  Amparo, Katniss, Bella and Aliena (pronounced Allie-enna, not Elain-a --I recently learned).

For those of you who don't know those characters...
Amparo = The Religion
Katniss = Hunger Games/Catching Fire --She'll be the only red chicken (the others will be "buff" or blond) which is quite fitting for "the girl on fire" if I do say so myself hehe.
And last but certainly not least...
Aliena = Pillars of the Earth

Bella and Aliena are quite the little snugglers, Amparo has her moments and Katniss is just plain fiesty. It's pretty entertaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment