Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh, Edward...

For all the fellow Twilight series fans out there...

I am experiencing a dilemma.

To read, or not to read...

Midnight Sun

 I really, really, really want to read it. BUT, I know it's not finished... and the agony of only getting to read part of it, and then be left hanging, could very well be worse than the agony of waiting to read the completed novel. So far my plan has been to hold off as long as possible knowing it is inevitable that I will cave and read it before it's finished... especially since there is no end in sight. :\  But I don't know how much longer the holding off can last... I'm such a junkie.

(This is only ONE of the FOUR books I'm waiting to be completed and released... it's all torture. So much torture. Series are brutal.)


---for those of you who have no idea what Midnight Sun is: 
If you haven't read Twilight, then you probably could care less. If you have... and you still don't know what it's about... oh man. It is Twilight but written from Edward's perspective, not Bella's. Intense. Delicious. However, it is not a complete novel... one of the author's cohorts leaked the book when she was about 200-ish pages into writing it. NOT cool. But Stephenie IS cool... she put her own copy of it on her website so that her fans would not have the moral dilemma of whether or not to search for and read the "bootleg" copy. Still, it is unfinished, and will most certainly leave you wanting more- which you can't have. Any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment