Tuesday, April 13, 2010

For Closure's Sake

I've been debating whether or not I like this book for quite a while. I think I've finally decided that yes, I do like it, and yes, you should read it. I read it a couple months ago and despite it not being one of those books that you can't put down, I think it has a good story. Just don't expect any life-altering, gut wrenching moments. But, sometimes you just have to talk a book out with someone before you can make up your mind, (Unless of course it's one of those that you can't put down, in which case, no dialog necessary- it's great!) so, thanks Mom...  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering about this one. I think I'll give it a go.

    And I just finished The 19th Wife on you and Raegan's suggestion - awesome read! I loved it. And learned so much!

    I'm taking a fiction break to read to biographies - Marie Antoinette and George Muller. I'll let you know how they are.

    ReplyDelete